Thank you for completing the FACE survey.
Your feedback will help frame the Neighbourhood Plan for the village of Aldbourne and the parish.
OUR VILLAGE ENVIRONMENT, ITS FACILITIES AND ITS FUTURE DEVELOPMENT MATTER TO ALL WHO LIVE IN THE VILLAGE AND PARISH.
YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN WILL GIVE OUR COMMUNITY A SAY ON THE TYPE OF DEVELOPMENT THAT TAKES PLACE IN THE VILLAGE AND PARISH OF ALDBOURNE OVER THE NEXT 10 TO 20 YEARS.
A NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN CAN:
- Propose more development than in the Wiltshire Core Strategy
- Shape and direct future development
- Help to determine what type of development should take place
- Identify the most suitable local sites for development
A NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN CANNOT:
- Propose less growth than in the Wiltshire Core Strategy
- Prevent any development from ever taking place in an area
- Be prepared with no input or support from the local community
- Be in conflict with local, national or EU policies
WHAT DOES THE WILTSHIRE CORE STRATEGY MEAN FOR OUR COUNTY?
THE WILTSHIRE CORE STRATEGY AIMS TO:
- Deliver a thriving economy
- Address climate change
- Provide everyone access to a decent home
- Build resilient communities
- Protect and enhance the natural, historic and built environment
- Provide adequate infrastructure
Reference maps and Documents:
Steering Group of Neighbourhood Plan:
Cllr. Anne Deuchar, Cllr. Sandy Muirhead, Ms. Carey Wallin, Cllr. Charlie Williams